Commercial Roofing Guide
Climate and Weather in Colorado Puts Unique Demands on Your Roof.
7 Summits Roofing offers a full range of roofing options not only for residential roofing needs but also for commercial roofing projects. We understand that the climate and weather in Colorado puts unique demands on your roof.
If you need a brand new roof on your commercial building or maintenance on your existing commercial building’s roof then we can help you choose the right type of materials and techniques to ensure your commercial grade roof is up to standards that can endure the special needs of the Pikes Peak region. Contact our roofing experts for an estimate and a detailed inspection that can help you complete your commercial roofing improvement projects.
We know which types of roofs will stand up to the extreme and unusual weather that Colorado can see over the course of a year. 7 Summits Roofing has more than 20 years of Colorado commercial roofing experience.
That makes us the area experts who specialize in commercial roof systems. At the start of each commercial roof project, we inspect the current roof condition for water entry points and hidden roof damage. From our inspection we can determine if your roof can be repaired along with as its potential remaining life expectancy.
Hail Inspection Request
Commercial Roofing Guide
If we determine that your roof can be repaired then we will provide an accurate estimate and time frame for the repairs. If we determine that your commercial roof requires a replacement then we will review roofing options to determine the best solution, time frame and roofing systems and materials to best suit your needs and budget.
7 Summits Roofing works with our Colorado commercial roofing clients on projects from small roofing repairs to installing a completely new roof. Call us at 719-453-1317 to find out how we can help you with:
- Roofing Repairs including Hail Storm Damage repairs covered by insurance
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Resurfacing
- Roof Replacement
- New Roof Installation
Commercial Roofing Projects
7 Summits Roofing can help you with roofing for all commercial structures, including:
Commercial Roofing Services in Colorado
Do you know the age of your commercial building’s roof? You could have a type of roof on your commercial building that is using older types of materials and roofing systems that can be replaced by better materials and installations methods. If you haven’t had your commercial roof inspected in a number of years than the roofing team at 7 Summits Roofing company can help. Our team of professional roofers will be able to determine the best plan of action to get your roof in tip top shape. 7 Summits Roofing company offers a number of systems to replace and repair commercial roofs. If you think your commercial roof has potential problems of any sort, then contact 7 Summits Roofing company in Colorado for high quality repairs, maintenance and the most durable roofing materials available for commercial grade roofs.
5 Best Types of Commercial Roofing Systems
1.EPDM roofing is a durable and versatile choice. EPDM is one of the longest lasting types of commercial roofs available. It is easy to install, offers low cost maintenance and repairs.
2. TPO roofing systems are gaining fast popularity due to the durable materials used in this type of commercial roofing system. The durable materials offer low-temperature flexibility and a high-temperature tolerance. These commercial roofing systems offer a high level of resilience to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure. TPO roofs are known to have a life expectancy of 20+ years while offering resistance to fire, punctures, and high winds. Commercial roofing contractors prefer to install Thermoplastic Olefin or TPO. TPO combine the benefits of flexibility and toughness to create a superior commercial roofing choice.
3. Elastomeric Coastin
4. Metal commercial roofing systems use metals such as steel, aluminum and zinc. Metal roofs are considered a superior choice for commercial buildings due to their overall durability. Warehouses, barns, hotels and churches often choose metal roofs for their commercial building roofs not only for its strength, durability and longevity but also for its aesthetic qualities which can enhance basic building structures and made them more visually appealing.
5. Hydrostop Elastomeric Coatings are one of the highest quality roofing and waterproofing systems available is HydroStop Premium Coat is flexible, U.V. resistant and elastomeric material. All of these qualities can benefit commercial roofs by adding durability and longevity despite the sometimes harsh weather conditions that Colorado can see throughout the course of the year. The HydroStop Premium Coat is one of the highest quality roofing and waterproofing systems available. The compound is fully reinforced with a tough non-woven polyester fabric designed for all roofing and flashing applications. Roof coatings are the fastest way to seal a leaky commercial roof and lower energy costs dramatically. If you have seen leaks or had high utility bills this commercial roofing application could be your roof’s and budgets saving grace.
Shingles, asphalt and other types, are still one of the top choices for commercial roofing. Just like residential roofing, sphalt shingles are one of the top choices for commercial roofing. Smaller commercial buildings, apartment complexes, and other commercial structures choose asphalt shingles because they offer good quality at a good price. Ease of installation means asphalt shingle roofs can be installed very quickly. If you are in need of a quick commercial roof replacement then shingles are an option you will want to consider.
Commercial Roofing Project Management
7 Summits Roofing has been managing commercial roofing projects for over twenty years. We use three determining factors to get started on commercial roofing projects. Our project construction manager meets with all building owners to evaluate the building requirements and to determine the best commercial roofing systems for your particular building type. We will meet with you to discuss your needs, budget and to inspect the type of your commercial building’s roof. Finally, we will make a professional assessment and provide an estimate before starting any work.
Hire 7 Summits Roofing with Confidence
You are in good hands when you contact 7 Summits Roofing. Many of our commercial roofing projects are repeat businesses, and most of our commercial roofing projects come from referrals. Our happy Colorado commercial roofing customers know we maintain the highest standards in our crew training and knowledge of the best and most current commercial roofing systems. This ensures that we install long-lasting roofs and adhere to all roofing material manufacturer warranty and quality requirements. For more information read this commercial roofing article from Malarkey Roofing Systems and Products. Having a profound knowledge of the products and systems that will best suit your commercial roofing project allows 7 Summits Roofing company to suggest the best possible solution for each project.
We are experienced in all types of commercial roofing systems. Our commercial roofing team will work with you to make sure you understand all phases of your building’s commercial roof repair or replacement:
- New roof Construction Or Repairs
- Selection of roof systems to meet your special needs
- Accurate estimates for costs and time frames for your roof project
Timely scheduling with project manager
- Project management and coordination for best time frames
- Preconstruction meetings
- Clearly define your roofing budget
- Choices for best roof material preferences
We care about your business. Each of our commercial roofing services is done to ensure minimal impact on your day-to-day business operations. 7 Summits Roofing guarantees our work on every commercial project. We can help you from a simple commercial roof repair to an entirely new commercial roof using only the best technology and materials available.
We pride ourselves on both our workmanship and our materials. We understand that building customer relationships is crucial. We take the time and go the extra mile to really understand our customers and their commercial roofing needs so that we can provide the best end result.
Call us at 719-453-1317 for a free commercial roofing estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.